Berry Power Pancakes
If you are struggling to see past cereal and toast in the morning and that thought of eating a cooked meal for breakfast (remember, breakfast literally means you are breaking a fast (not eating) from sleeping) give these a shot.
Packed full of good fats, protein and a whole host of vitamins and minerals, they will give you a great boost for your day
Berry Protein Pancakes…
- 80g of organic quinoa flakes or gluten free oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 1 lvl tsp Cinnamon
- Berries (Blueberries, raspberries etc)
- Coconut Oil or Extra virgin olive oil
1. Break up the bananas and add to a blender.
2. Add the eggs, cinnamon and quinoa/oats to the blender
3. Mix the ingredients together until you get a smooth consistency.
4. Heat a small frying pan with coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil, add the mix to cover the pan.
5. Once mixture has started to firm up, add any berries you want and gently push them into the mixture before turning the pancake over.
Serve on their own or with a dollop of full fat greek yoghurt
P.S. you don’t have to wait for pancake day for these, enjoy them any time for a great start to the day 🙂